Thursday, March 01, 2007

Enough Already...

I have been working on the same post for almost two weeks now. It's relevancy has plummeted with each passing hour. Yet, it will be finished, dammit, if I have anything to say about it. But until that day, here's a fun picture taken yesterday on the ocean shores of Victoria, British Columbia:

Sorry!
It seemed very Canadian to me in a way that would appear funny to those of us south of the border. It's all about the sorry, the deposits, and then thinking about the way they'd say it.

Perhaps this pathetic posting will act as the fiber necessary to keep my blogging regular. We shall see... more later!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just read an article in the NE about your success. Congratulations!

Having decided to go ahead and "Google" you, as the article suggests one does, I felt compelled to read through your blog archives. I saw the post expressing your wonder that there may be someone out there who cares about what occurs in your life. So if you're ever in a dark place, just know that the answer to the implied question is "yes."

Had a bit of a crush on you in high school, you know.

Again, congratulations!

3:08 PM  
Blogger greasylookin said...

You suck! Give us the dirt on the tour, yo! The trail of broken hearts! Sex, Drugs, Meat, and Roll!

4:33 PM  
Blogger David said...

Anonymous: Thanks for checking in, and for your encouraging words. Yeah, it's nice to know there's some folks out there who give a damn, even if I pretend I don't care sometimes. And plus, you've given me something else to wonder about if ever I get bored... who *is* she!? (I'm assuming a she, ya never know these days.)

Chris: Dude, if you want to subsidize the $17.95/day cost of internet access at the Four Seasons, I'll happily increase the posting frequency... ;)

10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rest assured, I'm a she ;-). I truly don't mean to seem mysterious or an enigma; it is only not practical nor reasonable for me to divulge an identity. And in actuality, you wouldn't know me by name, as I "crushed" from afar.

Your music is as remarkable as ever. I wish you peace, happiness and joy. All good things.

1:02 PM  
Blogger David said...

Well, that's fair enough, I'd say. Although you can't avoid at least a pinch of mystery in such a situation...

Thanks for the good wishes! Keep checking in, I ain't going anywhere anytime soon.

9:19 PM  
Blogger E. Luther said...

I had a crush on you in high school, too.

Ew.

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home