Friday, April 07, 2006

Samurai Kittens!

Samurai Kittens Screenshot - Furtality!What happens if you have two guys without day jobs together in an apartment? They manage to dredge up some of the most entertaining, disturbing, and time-wasting sites on the entire Inter-Compy Wunder Web. Site du jour: www.samuraikittens.com.

This flash game is not for the faint of heart, the animal lovers, or the tasteful. But if you would rate the darkness of your humor as a 4 or 5 out of 5, then hop to it. As clever as it is offensive, it may keep you addicted for hours, costing your company a fortune in lost productivity, or yourself a fortune in lost sleep.

Other screen shots can be found here and here. Enjoy!!

Note: For the record, I have nothing against kittens. Nothing at all. I think they're lovely and cute and cuddly and great fun. Really, I love 'em! But I have no problem trying to get my flash-kitten to chop up the other flash-kitten with a kitana blade. And when my flash-kitten smiles after pulling out the other flash-kitten's heart, I smile too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home