Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Copenhagen


If I've learned anything about the Danes thus far it's that they're not too fond of absolute claims.

We've only been here since about 8:00 last night, though, and with difficulty getting to sleep I only got out of bed an hour ago, so I don't think I've learned all that much about anything yet. There's still enough afternoon to salvage for a walk-around, perhaps I'll dig up some interesting bits to feature here.

As we venture away from native English speaking countries, we begin to see more of one of my favorite traveling sights: English signage that just ain't quite right. It will be hard to top Tokyo, but it's out there...

2 Comments:

Blogger E. Luther said...

Probably the best signage in Kichijoji.

2:14 PM  
Blogger David said...

Oh, the good old Noodle Chafe. Doubt it gets that good anywhere around here...

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home