Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Almost Stolen From My DC Hotel Room

I was quite happy to have spent the last couple nights in a hotel where it finally seemed that someone had taken an interest in good design. Most hotel rooms start to blend together after a while, so when one stands out in moderately original hipness without losing the livable feel, I take time to appreciate. I threw up a fly-through vid on YouTube if anyone's really interested. Several of the accessories almost went into my suitcase...

Wooden wine key:
Bulbous floor lamp:
Miniature, multifaceted alarm clock cube:

I will go on at greater length about the room and the missing week-plus of travels tomorrow, but know that I haven't given up, I just had to take a break. Way too much excitement in places like Scranton and Hershey. Right now, sleep is of greatest concern. I'm looking forward to a long run in warm Florida weather tomorrow morning.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sherrie said...

Somehow I suspect your digs in Clearwater will not be quite as swanky. The weather is beautiful here in Florida, we're looking forward to seeing you wail on that sax from the front row tonight.

Sherrie

7:46 AM  
Blogger E. Luther said...

IKEA?

9:00 AM  
Blogger David said...

Ikea? No way...

Maybe. I'll investigate further when we return.

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home