Thursday, June 07, 2007

Sweden ROCK

Today's show at the Sweden Rock Festival probably wins the prize for most people I've played for in one sitting (or standing, as is more accurate). It's a bit of a rush, looking out onto a sea of 40 or 50 thousand people, Swedish or otherwise:


I have been loving our stay in Copenhagen and wouldn't mind staying another week, though too many nights like last one would leave me pretty shattered. Oh, it was epic. it was 6:30 in the morning, sun a-shining, by the time I wandered back to our hotel. It deserves its own posting, the story of Wednesday, and luckily, it's over halfway done already! Were it not for the multiple episodes of Chewin' The Fat * watched on the bus ride home, I may have finished it, too. Tomorrow, tomorrow... but now, we sleep.

* Scotland's contribution to the wonderful world sketch comedy. Sends contemporary SNL running with tail between legs, even though a good 25% of it is completely incomprehensible to us Yanks. Will try to bring back a couple DVDs.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

Dave, this is not what I expect from a post titled "Swedish Imagery."

2:31 PM  
Blogger David said...

You know, you're right. That title is a bit misleading and may leave some readers disappointed, not at all my intention. Thus, the situation has been rectified...

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home