Sunday, June 10, 2007

Wilkommen In Deutschland! (corrected)

Nach Denmark, haben wir endlich in Deutschland angekommen! And I'm finding that my German isn't as bad as I thought it might be. Thus far, I've had plenty of opportunities to test it out, such as the first one shown below:


These are t-shirts on a rack at a gas station just across the border from Denmark. The one on top needs no explanation, but the one on the bottom may not be immediately evident for all parties involved. When I saw it, though, I nearly fell to the ground laughing... loosely translated, taking some rhetorical liberties: Looking for a man who's hung like a horse. But a little more direct. After explaining it to the band, one member was convinced to buy one. (S)he shall remain nameless.

But for the real side-splitter, check out this posting on our drummer John Miceli's blog. I'm still in disbelief...

1 Comments:

Blogger Sabrina said...

In fact, your German is brilliant :-)
Glad you had such a good time over here!

1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home